lunes, 21 de enero de 2019

Week 1 Plan

Credits to @rawpixel
https://unsplash.com/photos/mcLpPD36-2k
  • Get familiar and a brief introduction to software testing.
  • Read Chapter 1 of the Introduction to Software Testing Book.
  • Define team roles.
  • Figure out which project are we going to be working on this semester.
  • Share Github credentials (Usernames).
  • Set up Github Team Repository.
  • Brief Review on how to use Github.
  • Get to now each other, by sharing cellphone numbers and creating a WhatsApp group


What we managed to do:
  • We have a good overall knowledge of what are going to be working on.
  • We've managed to define team roles.
  • A Github repository is up and all of our team members are connected. 
  • We have a WhatsApp group.
My expectations for the course:
After several semesters, I have been convinced by my professors to actually adopt a testing mindset as something that any good programmer should be proficient on. Additionally I have just been hired for development, which means I am expected to code effectively and I believe this course is going to help me on my struggle to get my code bounced back by the company's testers as little as it is possible. If I understand the way testing works and which parts of my work they are going to set eye on, I will be able to make this my job easier for me in a shorter time. Additionally I do feel a little interested for the work of a tester. I'm looking forward to learn all of those methodologies and get as much experience as possible from this course.

How are we going to manage our project:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario